A well-known specialist in the field of reproductive medicine, who has helped thousands of couples from around the world to experience the joy of parentage. Today, the professor is the deputy director of a large specialized medical institution in Israel – the Helen Schneider Women’s Hospital (Israel, the city of Petah-Tikva).
- Identification of the causes of female infertility through laboratory diagnostics, hardware checks and minimally invasive procedures
- Surveys of men with fertility problems
- In vitro fertilization by various methods
- Obtaining spermatozoa if any problems with ejaculation (testicular biopsy using PESA, TESA, TESE and MicroTESE methods)
- Micromanipulation for increasing the efficiency of artificial insemination by ICSI and PIKSI
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis to detect genetic abnormalities and sex of the embryo
Training and professional development abroad
Professor Feldber began to study the methods of artificial insemination in the 1980s at Yale University (USA). In 1991, he improved his knowledge and skills in this area at Cornell University in New York. Currently, the professor continues to exchange experiences with foreign colleagues, getting the opportunity to apply the most current innovations in the field of IVF.