Acknowledged by patients and colleagues as an expert in obstetrics, reproductive medicine and gynecology. At the moment, under the professor’s guidance, the IVF center of the largest private medical complex in Israel, the Assuta clinic, is successfully functioning. Professor Shulman founded several centers of reproductive medicine abroad: in China, Ukraine, Armenia, Romania, and Japan. In 2015, he was included in the list of the best gynecologists-reproductologists in Israel according to Forbes magazine.
- Diagnosis of causes of infertility
- Diagnostic and therapeutic hysteroscopy
- In vitro fertilization using the most relevant methods
- Protocols for induction of superovulation and taking of ovum
- Fertilization in the laboratory and incubation of blastocysts
- Cryopreservation of ovum, embryos by vitrification method
- Monitoring of pregnancy after IVF
Training and professional development abroad
After graduating with honors from the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, A. Schulman was trained in endocrinology and reproductive medicine at the Middlesex Hospital (Great Britain, London). He participated many times in international medical projects, and participated in conferences devoted to the treatment of infertility.